When Active Directory has been in use for a while you will have a growing problem with outdated Active Directory accounts that do not correspond to real physical users or computers anymore.
With Active Directory Janitor you can search the entire network to easily identify these accounts. You can then decide, from a number of criteria, which ones that are outdated and finally move, delete or disable them.
The result is a nice, clean and accurate Active Directory once again.
– Choose among 35 properties when scanning your network environment.
– Pick user or computer accounts to scan in three different ways: Manually, from Active Directory and import.
– Delete, disable, move and enable Active Directory accounts in seconds.
– Export all or part of your scan results
– Identify user accounts with high security risk
– For the non-replicated account properties all domain controllers will be contacted and the most recent value will be used.
Latest posts by Specops Software(see all)
- Specops Gpupdate Professional Small Business license - December 9, 2014
- Specops Gpupdate Professional Medium Business license - December 9, 2014
- Specops Gpupdate Professional Large Business license - December 9, 2014