Who Knew ITIL Certification E-Learning This Quick and Easy Could Make You Look This Good.
‘The Art of Service has dramatically changed the way we deliver employee training. We can now deliver more training at less cost to a wider audience in a shorter period of time.’
On-demand eLearning: Don’t pay over $ 3,000.00 for a 5 day class room based course – you’re out of touch with your work for 5 days and including the course fee: the costs are insurmountable – take the online learning option instead and study at your own pace.
This online learning course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL� v3 Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Planning, Protection and Optimization of services and service delivery.
The main focus of this course is on the PPO process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment.
This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in Planning, Protection and Optimization of the Service Management Lifecycle.
This course uses an engaging, interactive and flexible online approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam: the APMG/EXIN Intermediate Level Certificate Planning, Protection and Optimization.
Learning Objectives: At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
* Plan key activities for the Planning, Protection and Optimization processes in the context of the Service Lifecycle
* Attain operational excellence by using the Planning, Protection and Optimization processes, activities and functions
* Measure the success of Planning, Protection and Optimization by applying key metrics
* Utilize capacity and availability management to realize successful Service Design
* Ensure that services are fit-for-purpose and fit-for-use
* Identifying and mitigating risks
* Apply Continual Service Improvement
As well as preparing participants for the exam.
ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management or ITIL v2 Foundation Certificate plus Bridge Certificate. It is highly recommended that you read the Planning, Protection and Optimization book prior to commencement of this program.
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio. There are also quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions and a mock examination help to prepare for the multiple-choice APMG/EXIN examination.
This program is an eLearning Program, your access details to the elearning course are in the book.
* Access to presentations with trainer audio
* The Art of Service Planning, Protection and Optimization Book
* Exercises + Answers
* Mock Exam questions