For the first time, a book exists that compiles all the information candidates need to apply for their first Assessors job, or to apply for a better job, loaded with hundreds of strategies for applying your strengths.
– Appraisers and assessors must meet licensing and/or certification requirements which vary by State, but generally include specific training requirements, a period of work as a trainee, and passing one or more examinations.
– More than 3 out of 10 are self-employed; salaried assessors work primarily in local government, while salaried appraisers worked mainly for real estate firms.
– Employment is expected to grow faster than average.
The book comes filled with useful cheat sheets. It helps you get your career organized in a tidy, presentable fashion. It also will inspire you to produce some attention-grabbing cover letters that convey your skills persuasively and attractively in your application packets.
After studying it, too, you’ll be prepared for interviews, or you will be after you conducted the practice sessions where someone sits and asks you potential questions. It makes you think on your feet!
This book makes a world of difference in helping you stay away from vague and long-winded answers and you will be finally able to connect with prospective employers, including the one that will actually hire you.
Highly recommended to any harried Appraiser jobseeker, whether you want to work for the government or a company. You’ll plan on using it again in your efforts to move up in the world for an even better position down the road.
What you’ll find especially helpful are the worksheets. It is so much easier to write about a work experience using these outlines. It ensures that the narrative will follow a logical structure and reminds you not to leave out the most important points. With this book, you’ll be able to revise your application into a much stronger document, be much better prepared and a step ahead for the next opportunity.
This book offers excellent, insightful advice for everyone from entry-level to senior professionals. None of the other such career guides compare with this one. It stands out because it: 1) explains how the people doing the hiring think, so that you can win them over on paper and then in your interview; 2) has an engaging, reader-friendly style; 3) explains every step of the job-hunting process – from little-known ways for finding openings to getting ahead on the job.
This book covers everything. Whether you are trying to get your first Appraiser Job or move up in the system, get this book.
Latest posts by Ovitz Taylor Gates(see all)
- RFID 100 Success Secrets – 100 Most Asked Questions: The Missing Radio Frequency Identification Tag, Implementation and Technology Guide - December 10, 2014
- WordPress 100 Success Secrets – Start your Blog Today: WordPress Complete. Everything you need in easy steps to create your Blog and tell the world about your Passion - December 10, 2014
- The System Administrator Job Description Handbook and Career Guide - December 10, 2014